Monday, March 12, 2012

VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Breaking News!!! Now before I reveal my big news, I would like to say a few things.  I have put a lot of time and thought into this, been working on it for about a year putting things together and keeping it on the down-low.  I know some people say that they are just a magnet for random weird things happening to them but I am defiantly a magnet for this kind of stuff!  If you really know me I am sure you are flipping through a bunch of things that you have witnessed or heard about over the time we have known each other.  I have experienced some crazy things in my 25 years here on this earth and I decided I wanted to share this with people.  I mean when I tell these stories to people they enjoy them a lot so I thought, why not write a book containing all my stories.  So ladies and gentleman, I am going to write a book!!  I have been putting a lot of stuff together over the past year but I want to get other people’s opinions too.  So this is where you all come in!  If there is a story that you think should be included please send it to me!  I have tons of stories so I am afraid I might have left some out so please send me some of your favorites.  I hope you guys are as excited about this as I am, it’s going to take a while to put everything together so bear with me but if this does well, I won’t forget everyone who helped!  So please send me some stories either over Facebook, email, snail mail, however you need to get it to me!  Also, if we have some crazy pictures together please send those too, sometimes you need a picture to help move the story alongJ.  I really need your help guys!  Thanks in advance for the stories!!  Until next time… 

No comments:

Post a Comment