Monday, January 23, 2012

Mullet/ Rat Tail Encounter

I am not ashamed to share this experience with y'all but I am ashamed as to where it happened.  Like I said earlier, I will leave all of the names out of this for the safety/ dignity of others.  Yesterday was Sunday so naturally we went to church, and my twin joined us for the service which was nice.  Anyways, we were all sitting together, jamming out to the worship music when I noticed something and I could not tear my eyes away from it!!  I am going to describe this as best as I can…. It was a cross between a mullet and a rat tail, like if they had a baby this would be it but I don’t know what to call it.  A Multail?  A Ratlet?  Well, since we were in church I didn’t know how to react because normally I would share my findings with someone but I didn’t know what to do.  Finally, I turned to my twin and just stared at her and she looked at me and was like “yea I know!  I see it too!  What would you call that??” (This is why we are twins because we know what each other is thinking) Unfortunately, my time of worship was dampened because of said discovery; I was just baffled and couldn’t wrap my mind around what I had found.  This is what it must feel like for archeologists to discover something never seen before by man.  I had to see if this hair “style” had a name so I had to look it up so naturally I went to the soundest source I could find, Urban Dictionary.  Sadly I could not find anything because I didn’t know how to search for something I didn’t know the name of BUT I did find this list of alternative names for mullets.  Defiantly a worthy discovery!!  Here it is:
Ape Drape. Beaver Paddle. Bi - Level. Camero Cut. Buisness in the front, Party in the back. Canadian passport. Coupe Longveuil. El-camino. Hockey hair. Kentucky waterfall. Missouri compromise. Mudflap. Neckwarmer. Ranchero. Shlonc (short + long). Achy-breaky-bad-mistakey. Soccer rocker. Squirrel pelt. Tennessee top hat. Yep-nope.  
 I don’t know about y’all but this made my day!!  I am going to spend the rest of my time at work making up my own alternative names for mullets, you should too!  I will conclude today’s post with interesting mullet facts, until next time…..
·         Captain Planet had a green mullet, I had to look this one up and it was true
·         MacGyver had one but everyone knew that
·         Emo kids have a reverse mullet
·         Chuck Norris, but that’s where his power lies
·         The Hulk had a mullet
·         The bully from Camp Anawana had a ginger mullet
They claim popping your collar is what “killed” the mullet, the long portion would interfere with the collar so they had to choose, I don’t support popped collars but I think they made the right choice

No comments:

Post a Comment